I recently ran across a quote from the Sauder School of Business Real Estate Division that I thought you should be aware of, here it is...
“Research on buyer behavior in residential real estate tends to indicate that consumers choose a representative rather than the firm when buying a home”
So why are you paying high monthly fees and outragous commission splits to your brokerage when you are the brand? Shouldn't you only be paying for the services that benefit you?
The beauty of having your own brand is it's yours and you always control it.
If you work under a brand name franchise, everything is consistent, but real estate is a different kind of business.
- Brand yourself and maintain your identity
- Advertise and promote your banner
- Develop your own marketing program
- Receive broad exposure for your listings
- Work with other agents and expand your referrals
- Join the Fair Realty referral program
- Have your personalized Fair web site