I recently ran across a quote from the Sauder School of Business Real Estate Division that I thought you should be aware of, here it is...
“Research on buyer behavior in residential real estate tends to Indicate that consumers choose a Representative rather than the firm when buying a home”
Always Paying What Seems like Never Ending Monthly Fee's and Outrageous Commissions Splits?
you're simply tired of advertising to promote the Banner You Work Under and Not YOU, Who Foots the Bills Each and Every Day?
The beauty of having your own brand is its always yours and you always control it.
If you work under a brand name franchise, everything is the same in terms of consistency, but real estate is a different kind of business.
- Brand yourself and maintain your identity
- Advertise your and promote your banner
- Develop your own marketing program
- Receive broad exposure for your listings
- Work with other agents and expand your referrals
- Join Fair Realty referral program
- Have your personalized Fair web site